Monday, September 14, 2009

Sick people can wear you down

I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks because I've been sidetracked. I just plumb forgot to post anything. So..... I've been down at the coast with Leigh's sick children since Sat. morning. Olivia was running a fever, cough and had to have and IV to get some fluids in her on Sat. am before I got here. She ran fever all weekend and is now doing so much better. Blake and Emily had spent the night at Holly's on Friday night and they came home on Sat. afternoon. They have been having some fever, headaches, and cough but not as bad as Olivia. Called the Doc and got them some antibiotics called into the pharmacy for them. And Leigh has come down with it also. The only ones that don't have it here are Robbie, Me, and Gauge. Hope I don't come down with it. The doc said it was mycoplasma pneumonia. So much for me thinking that I might get to go and see Grace tomorrow after the dentist. I think that she's going to be walking before I get to see her. I read on Cherish's newsfeed that Grace was screaming today.. I'm sure it's because she knows that her Nana hasn't been to see her. Her papaw is planning on seeing her tomorrow afternoon. I thought that it was today but he said tomorrow. NOT fair!!!But I'm sure he thinks the same thing about me getting to see these down here all the time and all he gets to do is drive and come home and argue with J.J. and I'm at the beach..lol
Anyway..... I'm fixing to take a little nap and rest my eyes. Gotta drive home tomorrow morning and then go to T'town to the dentist...Fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment