Saturday, May 15, 2010

Emergency is what I'm thinking

Woke up this morning to Gage barking and wanting out. Let him out and something's wrong with his wireless containment system. He's GONE!!!!!!! So nothing I can do about that at the moment so I decide to start studying for my ARRL class... Of course.. I'm not prepared for this class at all. We were supposed to get the book 1 month before our first class. We got it 3 days before the class started. There is so much information to learn and I'm not one of these that will go and take a test without knowing whether or not I"ll pass it. It's I'm going to pass it ...period!!!!!!!!
So I need plenty of concentration right now. Not gonna happen....The dog comes back home and gets under the house and I hear him spashing around in the water under the house(which happens to be water from where he's busted a sewage pipe a loose.
Well then along comes P#@# $$ telling me that she needs to make an extra $30 for her trip next week. I just ignore her. Then she goes in my restroom and leaves a non too pleasant aroma that she tries to cover up with Bath and Body concentrated spray that she sprays too much of. Why can't she use the bathroom at her house???
When I get ready to go and get my clothes together... The clothes I want to wear are not found in my closet... I paid someone to wash my clothes and clean up my house this week. Why would my clothes be crammed in a clothes basket for me to either fold or iron???? Makes no sense... Then when I go to the bathroom... It still reeks!!!!!!!!!!
OH.... and it gets even better..... P#@#$$ lets Gage back in the house and when he comes inside.... He of course is smelling like a sewer and he shakes himself and now I've got to mop and wipe everything down....
So I'm like Nope I'm not gonna go to the class. I'll take the test at LEMA on a later date...
Somedays you just know that you'd be better off to stay in bed. This is one of those days...
And after all this... P#@#$$ comes back to my house and says.... Oh well you just might as well get ready and we can go to town... I told her "I'm not going anywhere today.... no not anywhere....I'm just going to sit here and study"
But I guess that you can't study too well when you're neighbors across the street have hired someone to come and use chainsaws and weedeaters to clean off her fence line..
GRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

So would you call this an emergency?????

No comments:

Post a Comment